About The Company:
PPIC is a public shareholding company, listed on the Palestine Exchange (PEX) with a paid in capital of JOD 7 millions, it was established in 1998 to be the nucleus to the Plastic Industry in Palestine to meet requirements of local and regional demand of this range of plastic products.
PPIC main activity is processing and conversion of raw material into semi-finished( Pre-forms ) and finished plastic packages ( Bottles) with different sizes and shapes to be used in water, juices, and soft drinks packaging.
In addition PPIC produces different types and sizes of plastic pipes, for hot and cold water networks.
Also the company provides after sale services, by providing the contractors with the technical support and training needs to ensure the quality of installation.
PPIC is committed to satisfy its customers by providing high quality products at the highest standards and cost effective manner.
PPIC is also committed to continually improve and review the effectiveness of its quality system to achieve customer satisfaction.
- PET injection line, Producing PET Pre-forms for Plastic Bottles, with a capacity up to 70 M Pre-forms/Year.
- Bottles Blowing Line consists of 5 Blowing Machines producing different sizes and shapes ranging from 330ml up to 3ltr’s.
- Two extrusion lines for XL-PE,PE,PP, Pipes with different Sizes and Pressures.
- Palestine Industrial Investment Company (PIIC)
- Vegetable Oil Industries Company (VOIC)
- Palestine Development & Investment Co. ( Padico Holding)
- Jordan& Palestine Financial Investment Co.
- Al Mustaqbal for General Investments
Chairman: Mr. Nidal Sukhtian
General Manager: Eng. Jamal Daraghmeh
Tel: +970 9 239 8716/7/8
Fax: +970 9 239 8715